The International Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization with a network of over 6.5 million members in more than 130 countries. We work to promote international trade, responsible business conduct and a global approach to regulation through a unique mix of advocacy and standard setting activities- together with market-leading dispute resolution services. Our members include many of the world’s largest companies, SMEs, business associations and local chambers of commerce.
We are the world business organization.
Membership Benefits Include
- a unique network with the power to influence policy in more than 130 countries
- access to the corridors of power at the G20-B20, United Nations and World Trade Organization
- a connection to a network of the world’s most influential and dynamic companies- of all sizes and in all sectors
- news of developments in policy, law and regulation at an early stage
- access to the ICC Academy online courses (based in Singapore)
- discounts on ICC publications, training and conferences around the world.
- writing the rules that facilitate the financing of around 30% of world trade
- access to the ICC International Court of Arbitration – the world’s leading dispute resolution institution
To discuss membership of ICC Belgium, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call + 32 2 515 08 44