For any assistance, call +32 2 515 08 44 or email email@example.com
Food crisis – How to react?
17 September 2019 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm| €440
Legal Issues and Beyond
IS YOUR COMPANY PREPARED TO FACE A FOOD CRISIS?
When a food incident turns into a real crisis, the attention of all departments of the affected enterprise is mobilised. Legal counsel, quality managers, communication department and commercial teams must be on board to jointly tackle the issue and quickly mitigate the consequences of the situation.
The objective is clear: securing the food safety while mitigating the criminal, commercial and reputational risks.
How to organize a recall? How to manage the relationship with the authorities? What about the directors’ liability? Is there a risk of class action? What are my company’s rights and obligations towards the other actors of the food supply chain? How to communicate with the press, the clients and consumers?
DALDEWOLF’S legal experts propose answering those questions during a 1-day seminar fully dedicated to the food crisis topic.
Always going the extra mile, they have decided to rise above the purely legal concepts.
Because managing a food crisis is not only a legal issue; because a food crisis has the power to destroy in less than 1 hour the efforts made year after year to build a strong reputation. DALDEWOLF will team up with experts in crisis communication, a journalist, and a crisis simulation training team, so to offer the participants a 360° experience.
- An in-depth understanding of your company’s rights and duties, from a regulatory and a legal point of view
- Emergency reflexes when facing a crisis
- Crisis communication: tips and tricks
- Legal Counsel
- Quality managers
- CEO and heads of units
CHAIR: RAYMOND O’ROURKE
Vice-Chair of EFSA Management Board
|8.30||Registration and welcome coffee|
Opening speech by Raymond O’ROURKE and Aude MAHY
|9.15||Relationship with food safety authorities and impact in the food chain
– Organisation of a recall
– Rights and duties towards the food safety authorities
– Liability in the food supply chain
Speaker: Aude MAHY
|10.00||How to manage the criminal and civil risks
– Director and manager’s liability
– Risks of class actions
– Alternative dispute resolution strategy
Speaker: Patrick VAN LEYNSEELE
|11.15||Competition law and food crisis
– Exchange of information between companies
– Possibility for companies to discuss the corrective actions together
– How to avoid restrictions of competition
Speaker: Pierre GOFFINET
– May the risk of food crisis be insured?
– How to manage the relationship with the insurer when facing a food crisis?
– Relevant tips and tricks
Speaker: Benoit VANDENBROUCKE
|14.00||Crisis Communication Insurance
The training is animated by Julie STRYPSTEIN with the active participation of:
– Jean-Marie VANDENDORPE
– Benoit VANDENBROUCKE
– Aude MAHY
– Patrick VAN LEYNSEELE
– Pierre GOFFINET
A coffee break is foreseen.
|14.45||Crisis simulation training|
|17.30||End of the conference – networking drink|
Date and Location
17 September 2019
THE HOTEL BRUSSELS
Boulevard de Waterloo 38
Using the registration form
Given the real-life training, seats are limited
Based on availability (Max. 2 persons per company)
- EUR 550,- excl. VAT
- DALDEWOLF clients and FOOD SECURITY members are invited free of charge
- FEVIA and ICC Belgium members benefit from a 20% discount
Cancellation policy: in case of cancellation less than 10 days prior to the seminar, and administrative fee of EUR 75,- will be charged.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your usual contact person at DALDEWOLF