The International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) has released Incoterms® 2020 on 10 September 2019, providing certainty and clarity to businesses trading across borders everywhere.
The Incoterms® rules are the language of international trade. When the Incoterms® rules were first introduced in 1936, they brought coherence to a fractured international system, which included conflicting commercial and judicial standards that diverged widely from country to country.
Over 80 years later, the Incoterms® rules are used every day by millions of enterprises of all sizes from around the world, including multinational enterprises (MNEs), micro-, small- and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs), and individual practitioners.
As it celebrates its 100th year as the world business organization, ICC is pleased to announce that the latest edition of the Incoterms® rules, Incoterms® 2020, was released on 10 September 2019 and comes into effect on 1 January 2020.
From mid-September 2019, users of the Incoterms® rules will be able to adapt, prepare and train their businesses for 1 January 2020, when Incoterms® 2020 will come into effect.
Incoterms® 2020 rules in your format of choice
Since the Incoterms® rules are used daily in contracts for the sale of goods around the world, ICC has taken steps to ensure that Incoterms® 2020 is convenient and accessible for all users. In particular, ICC will offer the new edition in a range of digital and hard copy formats.
ICC Belgium offers a version of the Incoterms® 2020 rules in English, English-French and English-Dutch. In general, the Incoterms® 2020 ruels will be translated into 27 languages.
Order now online your version of the Incoterms® 2020 rules!
The only official publication of the Incoterms® 2020 rules, available in Dutch (NL/EN), French (FR/EN) and English.
AVAILABLE FOR ONLINE ORDER
Different types of discounts for our members, chambers of commerce and large volumes – contact us for yours: firstname.lastname@example.org, +3225150933.
The only recommended training for the Incoterms® 2020 rules in Belgium: find the one in your region.
Due to the overwhelming importance of the Incoterms® rules for business, ICC Belgium will try to provide an overview of all trainings given by the professional federations or local chambers of commerce. These dedicated training sessions will ensure that the Incoterms® 2020 rules are used correctly by everyone, everywhere, every day. Misapplication of the Incoterms® rules, or trusting the guidance of fake Incoterms® rules providers, will result in damaging consequences for business.
Qualified ICC Registered Trainers on Incoterms® 2020 in Belgium
The list of the ICC Registered Trainers on Incoterms® 2020” in Belgium
- Eduard Verhaegen, independent consultant, INTERNATIONAL FORWARDING
HOW TO BECOME AN ICC REGISTERED TRAINER ON INCOTERMS® 2020 IN BELGIUM?
Every trainer who wishes to become an ICC Registered Trainer on Incoterms®2020 in Belgium must complete the following requirements:
- Only trainers identified by ICC Belgium can apply to ICC to be an ICC Registered Trainer of Incoterms®2020 in Belgium.
- All trainers identified by ICC Belgium must already be trainers with classroom experience of teaching Incoterms and other trade tools.
- All interested trainers must take an online examination especially developed for this purpose by the ICC Academy. The exam will be available in early August 2019. The exam will be initially available in English only.
- Anyone wishing to become an ICC Registered Trainer on Incoterms®2020 must receive a pass grade of 85% or more. All successful trainers will receive an ICC Academy certificate with a unique ICC Academy reference number.
- All successful trainers will be listed as ICC Registered trainers on Incoterms®2020 in Belgium by order of country with their reference number on the ICC website, the Incoterms® app and in the ICC Digital Library.
- All successful trainers on Incoterms®2020 can identify themselves “ICC Registered Trainer on Incoterms®2020 in Belgium”. It is important that the trainer be identified as an “ICC Registered Trainer on Incoterms®2020 in Belgium” and not simply as an “ICC Registered Trainer” or “ICC Trainer” because: a) The agreement to teach on Incoterms®2020 in Belgium will be between the trainer and the NC, not between the trainer and ICC Headquarters and b) we are recognizing the trainer as an ICC Trainer of Incoterms®2020 NOT as an ICC trainer in another subject.
- The trainer registration number will be valid for 2 years.
Please contact us at email@example.com