Members of ICC are entitled to receive the ICC Dispute Resolution Bulletin free-of-charge, as part of their ICC membership. The Bulletin is published quarterly. The contents are prepared by an editorial team of 20 dispute resolution specialists from around the globe. The Bulletin is also available for non-members of ICC, at an annual subscription price of excl. VAT €180 or excl. VAT € 49,-/issue. (The members of ICC Belgium can always apply to receive a coupon code in order to download the file free-of-charge: email@example.com)
ICC Dispute Resolution Bulletin – Issue 1 2017 (eBook only)
€49,00 excl. VAT and Transport costs
Issue 1 – 2017 includes:
- reports on recent developments in case law and legislation in Brazil, England, Hong Kong, Lithuania, New Zealand, Russia, Singapore and the USA, as well as Angola’s ratification of the New York Convention.
- in-depth commentaries on topics as wide-ranging as ICC’s new expedited arbitration procedure, sealed offers, enforcement of international arbitral awards in US courts, and ICC practice in arbitrations based on investment treaties.
- eight previously unpublished extracts from recent procedural orders in ICC cases enlightening practitioners on the question of bifurcating proceedings.
- news from the ICC Court, the ICC Commission on Arbitration and ADR, and the ICC Institute of World Business Law.
- two book reviews pointing readers towards relevant publications on class and group actions in arbitration and arbitral institutions.