Members of ICC are entitled to receive the ICC Dispute Resolution Bulletin free-of-charge, as part of their ICC membership. The Bulletin is published quarterly. The contents are prepared by an editorial team of 20 dispute resolution specialists from around the globe. The Bulletin is also available for non-members of ICC, at an annual subscription price of excl. VAT €180 or excl. VAT € 49,-/issue. (The members of ICC Belgium can always apply to receive a coupon code in order to download the file free-of-charge: firstname.lastname@example.org
ICC Dispute Resolution Bulletin – Issue 2 2017 (eBook only)
€49,00 excl. VAT and Transport costs
Issue 2 – 2017 includes:
- The 2016 statistical report on ICC dispute resolution services. It provides detailed figures on parties, arbitrators, seats, applicable law and other aspects of proceedings administered by the International Court of Arbitration, as well as information about cases filed with the International Centre for ADR.
- Reports on legislative changes and jurisprudence in Armenia, Finland, France, Poland, Ukraine, Singapore, Mexico and the United States.
- The Case Decisions section will be devoted to price renegotiation in energy contracts and consists of previously unpublished extracts from six ICC awards
- Two in-depth analyses that will be of interest to practitioners: the effect of increasing transparency on arbitral precedent, and party tactics regarding payment of the advance on costs.
- News of recent ICC events and two new book reviews on international arbitration complete the issue.