The ICC Bulletin is an essential resource for practitioners and scholars. It includes:
- Extracts from awards rendered in ICC arbitrations
- Commentaries on case decisions, practices and procedures
- ICC dispute resolution statistics
- Reports on legal, procedural and practical aspects of dispute resolution
The 2016 package comprises two issues, published in June and December 2016. Once the issue is published, it will be automatically delivered to your address.
Some of the topics included in the June 2016 Issue:
- Statistical report on ICC dispute resolution in 2015
- An analysis of arbitrator challenges in recent ICC cases and the practices of the ICC Court when deciding on challenges
- A commentary on dispute boards under the ICC Dispute Board Rules by the draftsmen of the 2015 Rules
- ICC arbitral awards illustrating considerations of public policy in relation to their enforceability
- Arbitrators’ decisions on disputes over the taking of documentary and expert evidence in ICC cases
Languages : Articles and extracts from awards are published in their original language with summaries in English, French and Spanish.
Price : €180 (excluding TVA* and shipping**)